Avocado/Butter fruit are buttery and flavorful pear-shaped fruits. Avocados are versatile fruits from which both savory dishes and desserts can be prepared. It is also one of the most healthiest fruits in the world.
This Guacamole recipe is simple and easy. With very few ingredients, you can prepare an interestingly yummy dip within 10 minutes. It goes perfectly well with Tortilla chips, grilled food and salads. The authentic recipe calls for chopped tomatoes. I personally do not like tomato chunks in this soft guacamole so I have skipped it. Please feel free to modify the recipe as per your taste.
|Nutritional Information (Approx) (per serving)|
|Lemon juice||of half lemon|
|Onion finely chopped||1 small|
|Green chillies finely chopped||4|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Coriander leaves chopped||1/2 cup|
* Cut avocados and scoop the pulp out of their skin. Add lemon juice and salt. Mash them with a fork (Do not mash them to a paste, keep it chunky).
* Add finely chopped onion, Green chillies, olive oil and coriander leaves. Give it a stir.
* Serve with a plate of tortilla chips or as a dip for any grilled food or enjoy as a topping for your favorite salad.
* Decrease or increase the quantity of green chillies as per your taste.
* If you wish to add chopped tomatoes, decrease the quantity of lemon juice.
* Guacamole can even be prepared with just salt and lemon juice.